Saturday, September 21, 2013

JavaPro Whey Protein Complex Drink, Nature's Best

Introduction...

When someone first told me about the JavaPro Whey Protein Complex drink with real coffee blended in, I immediately thought of the Reese's pieces commercials about mixing peanut butter and chocolate for a tasty treat.
While I don't personally drink coffee, I do love the smell of it and it does taste good. I do however, take in caffeine through other forms of supplements.
As for protein supplementation, I have always taken two protein drinks a day in order to fill in the holes of what my normal  daily nutrition plan calls for.


Protein and Coffee together...



So imagine a product blending whey protein and coffee together! Well Nature's Best did just that with the JavaPro Whey Protein Complex drink.
It comes in five flavors within a 1.5lb package. The flavors are Mocha, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel and Latte.






It also has great nutritional value as well. One serving gives you 20 grams of whey protein, 4 grams of carbs (1 gram of sugar) and 2 grams of fat (0 trans fat and .5 grams of saturated).
Add to that an ample supply of Vitamins A, C, E and K, B complex and assorted minerals and not to forget, 80mg of caffeine!
Each 1.5 lb bag has 22 servings, with each serving providing 110 calories.
 
For that extra kick, double up your serving (no different than having that extra cup of coffee) and you now have 40 grams of protein along with the caffeine.
 
 

How does it mix and taste?

 
 
I was skeptical at first on how easy it would be to mix this product. I was pleasantly surprised. In 12 ounces of water you add 1.5 scoops of this good stuff.  It can actually mix well using a spoon or a shake container. If you want that extra coffee foam top, just put it in a blender.

 
 
 
 
 
The taste? Outrageously delicious! The one I tried was Mocha.
Now depending on how you like your coffee, hot or cold, doesn't matter.
Once blended, I added ice and it was as good as any ice coffee I have had before.
Winter days? Just stick it in the microwave, heat it up and enjoy that nice cup of protein induced java before your morning workout.
How cool is that!
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to know where to get it, just leave me a comment, send me an email or PM me on Facebook...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment